What We Are Looking For
- Are you aged 25 years and over?
- Are your children aged 3 and up?
- Do you have a spare bedroom?
- Are you single?
- Are you married?
- Are you living with a partner?
If you can say yes to the questions above, you’re part of the way there...
What about the questions below...
- Do you enjoy the company of children?
- Is yourself or your partner at home full-time?
- Do you consider yourself to be patient?
- Have you time to care for a child?
- Are you willing to accept training and support?
If you can say yes to these questions too then call us on 0 1627 5713 and we can tell you more about fostering
Or saying yes to the above questions could mean you might be interested in our Learn 2 Live service
Whats our Learn 2 Live Service?
We also recruit supported Lodging carers who offer teenagers leaving care of 16 plus an opportunity to live with them and learn how to become independent. This scheme suits carers who are working but have some free time to support a young person.
Call us on 01 627 5713
If you would like us to call you back, please fill in our Fostering Enquiries form on the Contact Us page
You can also download our application form below and post it in to us at the address on the bottom left of this page or email it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Orchard Fostering Application Form
There is also some breif information about Supported Lodgings and Fostering below your your information.